In the position of Technical Executive I am responsible for overseeing the day to day IT operations for some of our top clients. To ensure that the organization’s IT technology works efficiently I strongly focused on identifying waste and eliminating it from the IT processes. By automating standard changes, deployments and a large part of the incident management process the operational FTE requirements are strongly reduced while NPS increased. The global, multi-site IT environment consists of over 1000 Windows and Linux/Unix servers running on top of a combination of Azure and on-premise vSphere.
- Leading a team of 7 Senior IT engineers by training, motivating and setting clear KPIs.
- Building a weekly automation pipeline assuring maximum autonomic resolution for the client.
- Build and bug-fix over a hundred automatons which either diagnose or completely resolve recurring issues saving my employer multiple FTE’s. Used technologies include TypeScript, Python, Powershell, Bash and SQL.
- Worked with tier 1 clients to align and support their requirements with a high-level of attention and intimacy.
- Leading all technical projects, system and software upgrades to improve the client’s infrastructure.
- Building a strong trust and positive relationship with the client.
- Written over 50 automated SOP’s to ensure uniform effective processing of requests and incidents.
- Manage relationships with (third party) vendors for technical products andservices for the organization.
on my LinkedIn profile.
- Associate Certification:
- Developer - Associate (DVA)
- Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA)
- SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA)
- Professional Certification:
- DevOps Engineer - Professional (DOP)
- Solutions Architect - Professional (SAP)
- AWS Specialty Certification
- Security - Specialty (SCS)
- Advanced Networking - Specialty (ANS)
- MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (2016)
- VMware: VCP6-DataCenterVitualization (2017)
- EC-Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (2014)